[Equest-users] fan power in system 6 (Packaged VAV with PFP Boxes)

Evangelia Gklezakou gklezakou.eva at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 09:59:14 PDT 2012

Dear users,

I am modelling system 6 (Packaged VAV with PFP Boxes) based on PIU system
type but I am not sure in tab current active zone -> air flow -> zone
terminals and fans which one of the 3 options (std VAV terminal, series PIU
and parallel PIU) is the appropriate one for my model. I tried the last one
(parallel PIU) but equest asked in the same tab also for temperature
schedule which is not very clear to me too. If you have any advice
regarding the approach of this system is going to be very helpful for me.
Thank you.

Regards,
Eva