[Equest-users] Cant See my 3-D geometry view

Layne Hummel lhummel at energyexperts.ca
Thu Nov 8 14:08:21 PST 2012

I have  the shells completed and I can see my 2-D view

When I change to 3-D view all I see is black screen and the color legend

If I click on the screen I get the pull down menus as if the building is
there but I cannot see it.

Saved the file and opened on a different computer and the 3-D geometry view
works fine.

I have removed and reloaded eQUEST but still no 3-d view

It may be a setting within my computer its self

Has anyone else experienced this and is there a correction

Layne Hummel

Certified Energy Advisor

HRAI certified RASDT & RHDT

Verdatech Energy Management and Consulting

1-866-241-6804 Office toll free

403-251-0683 Office