[Equest-users] help wanted

Stacey Lin StaceyL at interfaceeng.com
Fri Nov 9 10:30:14 PST 2012

Sr. Analyst/Sr. Mechanical Engineer

Interface Engineering - Portland, OR 97204

Interface Engineering, a recognized leader in high performance building
engineering & consulting, is seeking to add a Sr. Analyst/Sr.

Mechanical Engineer to our Building Performance Consulting Team.

Key responsibilities will include:

*             Perform advanced energy simulations and HVAC design
analysis.

*             Conduct energy audits and  HVAC system diagnostics.

*             Prepare reports and design documents

*             Manage projects and provide mentorship to junior stuff.

*             Provide exemplary service to clients from kickoff through
project completion.

Qualified candidates should have:

*             Formal education focused on building systems and building
performance simulations.

*             8+ years of experience in HVAC design, energy simulation,
energy audit and re-commissioning.

*             PE license.

*             Excellent communication skills and capable of interacting
well with clients.

At Interface, team members enjoy access to industry leaders, a culture
of innovation, and a competitive salary and benefits.  If career growth,
challenging work, and an environment committed to sustainability appeals
to you, we want to hear from you.  Please send your reply to:
staceyl at interfaceeng.com <mailto:staceyl at interfaceeng.com>

Stacey Lin PE
Principal

INTERFACE ENGINEERING
email staceyl at interfaceeng.com <mailto:staceyl at interfaceeng.com>
portland 503.382.2751
san francisco 415.489.7288
sacramento 916.288.6200
seattle 206.382.0200
cell 415.940.5414

www.interfaceeng.com <http://www.interfaceeng.com/>

Portland / Sacramento / San Francisco / Seattle

Celebrating 100 LEED Projects!
<http://interfaceengineering.com/sustainable-engineering/>