[Equest-users] connecting heat pump to ground heat exchanger

PKConsulting pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 05:14:21 PST 2012

Hi Matt,  I've been trying this in your file also and I keep getting errors too.  The only thing that has worked for me so far has been to go back into wizard mode and input a ground loop heat pump.

Also,  you will need to use WSHP or PVVT heat pump system for your airside systems.

If I come across anything that I can get to work in your model I will let you know.  For some reason when I try to add circulation loops and chillers to your file I also get errors.

Sent from my iPhone