[Equest-users] Can We model areas with natural ventilation in e-Quest?

nimesh.prajapati nimesh.prajapati at hitechcaddservices.com
Mon Oct 1 00:17:50 PDT 2012

Dear Friends,

I have one question in mind : Can We model areas with natural ventilation in
e-Quest? Shall we have to model it as unconditioned areas?

Some of the areas in our Project have natural ventilation. ( Please see
attached layout: N/V indicates: Natural Ventilation areas)

How to treat these areas in e-Quest modelling?

Thanks,

Nimesh Prajapati

(+91 9687133492)

HVAC Design Engineer & Energy Modeller