[Equest-users] eQuest modelling for Green Mark Points - Singapore

nimesh.prajapati nimesh.prajapati at hitechcaddservices.com
Tue Oct 9 20:23:35 PDT 2012

Dear Friends,

This is something different question than usually asked.

I am modelling one building located in Singapore for Green Mark Points.

1.       I am trying to use eQuest 3.64 for this Project. So my first
question is whether Singapore government authorities  - BCA will accept the
results by equest software?

2.       I am calculating ETTV & RTTV in excel spread sheet for the Proposed
model. So whether manual calculations are accepted by BCA? Or I will have to
use software?

I know most of you friends will not be happy to have these kind of questions
to be in this forum but as a eQuest User I am helpless so I need to know how
I can do my best, and hence asking these questions.

If anyone have experienced these things before requesting you to please help
as soon as you can. . .

Thanks,

Nimesh Prajapati

(+91 9687133492)