[Equest-users] eQuest constant MZ schedule

Sam Hobson samhobson1231 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 12:48:36 PDT 2012

Folks,
Want ask a dummy question and hope someone can help me out.
Just want do a night setback for CV MZ system for a two floors building and try to figure out how to do it in eQuest?

Need to split cooling/heating setpoints by different month and run the night cycle or this is the wrong direction? It seem like I can save heating energy, not cooling energy (but can save fan energy if do night cycle).

I really appreciate if if someone can help me out here......

Jim