[Equest-users] HVAC for baseline model

Alex Blue ablue at sustainable-solutions.ca
Tue Oct 16 14:02:12 PDT 2012

In a packaged var volume system, eQuest assumes the cooling source is electric DX.  You don't get any choice, but since it is already the thing you want  that's fine.

Note if you wanted to use chilled water as the cooling source you'd have to use a different system type - built-up VAV.

Hope that helps.

Alex