[Equest-users] How to Model Series of Louvres on Windows?

Ömer Moltay omoltay at mimtarch.com
Wed Oct 24 07:50:46 PDT 2012

Dear Nick, Arpan, Demba,

Thanks a lot. I have followed the Building Shades approach and the
results are impressive. First time I am using this. I created the shades
by taking coordinates from CAD drawings in which I had fixed the
building origin to a setpoint. Having created a shade for each facade, I
then populated them in the INP file and changed their Z values in
spreadsheet mode. Attached you will find a screenshot.

Thank you again!

Omer Moltay
Mimta