[Equest-users] Minimum Nominal Efficiency for Motors

Daniel Knapp danielk at arborus.ca
Tue Oct 30 08:17:58 PDT 2012

FYI there are a number of women on this list as well.  As for the appropriate efficiency for a Baseline case energy model, you should look at the fan power calculations referenced in Appendix G.  See for example G3.1.2.8 (Design Airflow Rates for the baseline building) and G3.1.2.9 (System Fan Power).