[Equest-users] VAV with electric heat

Pasgar, Arash APasgar at dbrinc.com
Mon Sep 10 13:07:20 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I still couldn't finish my model.

I put zone heat source as electric.
Try different zone entering max supply temp, hot deck max leaving temp, and reheat delta t.
I put my exact heating capacity base on my VAV schedule under heating capacity for each zone.

But nothing works.

I can control unmet hours but I have got almost 850 warning error like:

Zone: Reception-A117                   could not successfully

             allocate all equipment energy to the 5-minute bins

             because of an equipment overload.  The peak load

             used in ECONOMICS will not include the fraction due

             to the overload, but the PLANT reports will.

             Mon/Day/Hour:  1  3  7  Energy:   1.3  Unallocated: 0.065

I really need to finish this model soon.

Thank you for your help

Arash Pasgar
Mechanical Designer

v. 210.546.0200 | www.dbrinc.com