[Equest-users] zone temperature simulation when outside temperature is fixed

蔡昀芝 r99631007 at ntu.edu.tw
Sun Sep 16 10:39:09 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I've been working on hourly trial zone temperature simulation.

I designed a weather data which has the same temperature for every
hour to test my simulation. (Because I want to test a simple situation.)

The result shows that the hourly zone temperature will always be the
same, and is different from outside temperatue (weather data).

I'd like to know is the result correct?
Shouldn't there be any heat conduction between inside and outside?

Thank you.

Lily