[Equest-users] VAV Cooling Control Issues

Adam Gower AdamG at BVHis.com
Mon Sep 17 13:06:48 PDT 2012

We have a System type 5 baseline building with a lot of laboratory exhaust. The unmet cooling hours are extremely high and it appears to be a control issue. The only thing that reduces the unmet hours is to set the min flow ratio to 1, but this is obviously not correct. I have attached the .INP & .PD2 files. Any help or input would be appreciated.

Thanks
Adam

Adam Gower, EIT, Mechanical Engineer I BVH Integrated Services, P.C.
50 Griffin Road South, Bloomfield, CT 06002 I 860.286.9171
One Gateway Center, Suite 701, Newton, MA 02458 I 617.658.9008
bvhis.com<http://www.bvhis.com/> I twitter.com/bvhis <www.twitter.com/bvhis >