[Equest-users] 100% outdoor air system

Busman, Michael R MBusman at chevron.com
Mon Sep 24 12:44:08 PDT 2012

Maria,

Do you now have a return air fan specified where you had no exhaust fan previously, or return fan kW that is greater than a previous exhaust fan?  If so, that could explain your fan energy increase and cooling energy increase as well due to fan heat and maybe some duct heat gain.

Sorry, but that's all I can think of without knowing more specifics.

My best,

Mike Busman