[Equest-users] eQuest v3.64 Compliance

Sangwook Han Sangwook.Han at erm.com
Mon Apr 8 18:45:05 PDT 2013

Dear eQuest users,

I am currently working on a project that is pursuing both LEED and BREEAM.  As of energy modeling, I am currently using eQuest v3.64 to simulate the energy consumption and the cost of the project.  In order to proceed, eQuest must be approved by BRE in the ENE01 category.  So, here is the question.

Does eQuest v3.64 comply with EPBD (Energy Performance Building of Directive)? If so, is there evidence or certificate of the approval?

If not, how can it get compliance or certificate of EPBD?

Any help will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Sang Wook Han

Consultant

ERM Korea

9th Floor Central Place, Jungnim-dong 419

Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea 100-859

Tel: +82 (0)70 7606 0309 (direct line)

Tel: +82 (0)2 714 9092 (switchboard)

Mobile: +82 (0)10 4148 0050

www.erm.com<http://www.erm.com>
Sangwook.han at erm.com<mailto:Sangwook.han at erm.com>

This electronic mail message may contain information which is (a) LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) intended only for the use of the Addressee (s) names herein. If you are not the Addressee (s), or the person responsible for delivering this to the Addressee (s), you are hereby notified that reading, copying, or distributing this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please contact us immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer system. Thank you.