[Equest-users] LEED IEQp1for dedicated outdoor air system with chilled beams

Miller, Jessica JMiller at trojb.com
Tue Apr 16 12:46:54 PDT 2013

Good afternoon,

I am filling out LEED templates and am working on IEQp1:  Minimum Indoor Air Quality performance.  It looks like the 62MZCalc spreadsheet should be used when you have induction units, but it also says that this should not be used when you have spaces that should follow ASHRAE 170.  I have a dedicated outdoor air system with chilled beams that serve exam and patient spaces that abide by ASHRAE 170.

Does anyone have any suggestions on which forms are best?  When I use the VRP chart in the template, I get a warning that this system would need over 100% OA intake.

Thank you!

Jessica K. Miller EIT, LEED (r) AP BD+C
Associate, HVAC Engineering
617.502.3616

TRO JB
22 Boston Wharf Road | Boston, MA | 02210
617.502.3400 | Check out our new website!<http://www.trojb.com/>

I'm riding 192 miles for the Pan Mass Challenge<http://pmc.org/>
to raise money for the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
Please visit my fundraising page<http://www2.pmc.org/profile/pfp.asp?profileid=JM0706> and donate!