[Equest-users] Heating Capacity Issue

Adam Rustige ARustige at fdh-inc.com
Wed Apr 17 07:38:27 PDT 2013

Hello,
           I have a WARNING by eQuest that my "Hot Water Loop heating capacity is smaller than the secondary demand".  This is the only report that shows the number -3,328,756.  The SS-D report shows a "Maximum Heating Load (KBTU/HR)" of -1,918.180 (KBTU/HR), it is my understand that the SS-D report includes outside ventilation.  On report PV-A, the "Hot Water Loop Heating Capacity" shows -3.318 (MBTU/HR).  Not sure why this number is a little smaller than -3,328,756.  Is there a reason the "Maximum Heating Load" of 1,918.180 is not the same as the "Hot Water Loop Heating Capacity" of -3,318?  Is my logic incorrect that they should be the same?  Is there any way to find the breakdown of each System that would make up the "Hot Water Loop Heating Capacity"?   I've attached two reports.

            Loop: Hot Water Loop                   heating capacity is smaller

             than the secondary demand. Primary= -2256000.

              Secondary= -3328756.

Thanks,
Adam Rustige

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or proprietary, or trade secret, or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.