[Equest-users] Plant Loop Load & Design Parameters

Jenny Zhang jenny.zhang at arup.com
Wed Apr 24 00:21:27 PDT 2013

Dear All friends

what's the difference between the loop loads of PS-D circulation loop load and PV-A plant design parameters? I find there are slight difference between this two values.
which one reflects the actual demand of system?
And if I increase the sizing ratio, the latter one goes up simultaneously while the former one seems to have no change"

Thanks in advanced.

Jenny Zhang

SHANGHAI/Bsus

x88750