[Equest-users] defining the windows for natural ventilation

noa@gbwawa noa at gbwawa.com
Wed Apr 24 08:12:56 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I just understood that e-Quest dosn't calculate natural ventilation without making some definitions.

I found that in the detailed mode, in the HVAC window, I can define the outdoor air flow, but how do I define what is the area of the window that opens? It could be only half of the window area or all of it for example.

So what are the parameters that I need to fill out in order to be exact in the natural ventilation definition? And where could I find it?

Thank you

Noa Hakak,

Green building project manager

WAWA