[Equest-users] Error when Adding New Equipment Control

The Watt Doctors - Dave Weigel Dave.Weigel at thewattdoctors.com
Mon Apr 29 02:52:07 PDT 2013

Hi Group,

Has anyone run into this error? See attached.

I have a chiller staging control in place that works great. When I click to add another control, I can give it a name, type (heating in this case), and method. When I click OK, it’s a crash.  It doesn’t matter if I try to create from scratch, copy another control, or link to another control.

For a long, long time I have had eQuest configured for compatibility mode XP Service Pack 3 and Run as Administrator. No problems at all for over a year. I’ve never seen this AppCrash error before... OS is Windows 7.

Anyone have an insight or a hint?

Thanks!

David R. Weigel, PE
Managing Member
1189 Golden Circle SW,  Lilburn GA 30047
678-353-6941 office       901-619-1716 cell