[Equest-users] general beginner question

Joseph Braun jbraun at flowgroup.ca
Tue Apr 30 09:45:22 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I have just installed equest, and am having some technical difficulties.
I tried modeling a simple building in order to familiarize myself with
the program. I used the schematic design wizard. Upon completion, I
receive these 2 messages:

1.       ....project contains an invalid path

2.       An unnamed file contains an invalid path

So, I thought I perhaps had entered contradictory values. I proceeded to
complete a model with the full default setting (i.e. pressing finished
right away) and I receive the same messages.

Does anyone have any idea of what the error could be?

I understand this is a very simple question, but any help would be much
appreciated!

Thanks,

Joseph Braun

Suite 101 - 1444 Alberni Street, Vancouver BC V6G 2Z4

| Tel: 604-908-6474| Fax: 604-609-0588|

jbraun at flowgroup.ca <mailto:dbraun at flowgroup.ca>