[Equest-users] Radiant barrier in walls

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Wed Apr 3 00:45:37 PDT 2013

I don't think eQUEST, or more properly the DOE-2 engine underlying it,
can model radiant barriers, at least not based on first principles,
although it's always possible to equate it as a resistance layer.  Are
you really talking about radiant barriers in walls ? I generally think
of radiant barriers as something used in an attic to reduce radiant heat
transfer between different surfaces.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.