[Equest-users] Balconies in Multifamily High Rise Building

Juan Carlos Lopez juancarlos.lopez at ibemx.mx
Tue Aug 20 14:11:52 PDT 2013

Hello

I’m modeling a 14 floor  Multifamily High Rise building, but It has to have
Balconies  in the façade, there are 4 departments per floor oriented in west
and east facades, the balcony must be in the living room and master suit
too,  my question is: Do I have to model balcony per balcony in each
department and floor? Because if it is the case, there will be like 60
balcony.

Is there any way to model the  balconies in group, instead of do it as a
fixed shape separately?

Thanks in advance

Juan Carlos López