[Equest-users] Only natural gas consumption in February?

James Hansen JHANSEN at ghtltd.com
Sat Aug 17 19:27:41 PDT 2013

At first glance, I would say it is because:

1)  All spaces are underground, and the wall and floor construction  has
a pretty good insulation value.

2)  There is no outside air scheduled at all

3)  Whenever the space is occupied, there is a decent amount of lighting
and power to help with any internal heating requirements

I changed the OA to 17 CFM / person, and heating went up dramatically.

GHT Limited
James Hansen, P.E., LEED AP
Senior Associate
1010 N. Glebe Road, Suite 200