[Equest-users] Balconies in Multifamily High Rise Building

Chris Hadlock cjhadlock at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 18:48:14 PDT 2013

Hi Juan,

I have an alternate suggestion for you. I have always calculated an
equivalent R-value for the walls with balconies (taking into account the
effect of the thermal bridging created by the extended slab) and made a
separate representative wall construction...this seemed to be an easier
(but still accurate) approach to me.

Chris