[Equest-users] Custom Cooling Curves

Otto.Schwieterman at Emerson.com Otto.Schwieterman at Emerson.com
Thu Aug 22 11:54:40 PDT 2013

Cooling performance curves.

From: Philip Kennedy [mailto:philip at kiltechcontrols.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 2:54 PM
To: Schwieterman, Otto B [CLIMATE/AC/SID]; equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: RE: [Equest-users] Custom Cooling Curves

Are you looking for fan curves or coil performance curves?

Regards Philip

Email Disclaimer
The information contained in or attached to this email is intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, or retaining this email or any part of it. It may contain information which is confidential and/or covered by legal, professional or other privilege under applicable law. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email.
The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of Kiltech, and the said companies and their respective directors, officers and employees make no representation, nor accept any liability, regarding its accuracy or completeness, unless expressly stated to the contrary.