[Equest-users] Non conditioned regularly occupied space

r s ramyashivkumar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 09:20:15 PDT 2013

HI Vamshi,

If the 95,000 sqft spaces are deemed to be conditioned per Section 3 ASHRAE
90.1 space definition, your Baseline system type based on 100,000 sqft not
5000 sqft. You will then have to model a baseline cooling and heating
system in the Proposed model and model your office space system as
designed. You can then claim savings for natural ventilation / fans using
exceptional calculation method.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Ramya