[Equest-users] The Air Pear Fan

Tom Mickley tmickley at thekcompany.com
Fri Dec 13 08:51:05 PST 2013

Everyone,

Has anyone tried to model 'The Air Pear' fan?  This is a new company that specializes in thermal equilibrium and destratification for high bay facilities.  From what I've read about the fan thus far, it seems to be extremely more efficient compared to paddle fans and others of that nature.  My question being, how could you quantify the savings and model the building accordingly?  Also, if used for LEED, how could you prove to them the significance of the fans in credits such as EAp2?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Tom Mickley
Mechanical Engineer CEM