[Equest-users] bdl error

Levin, Abel abel.levin at wyle.com
Thu Dec 19 12:24:28 PST 2013

Hi All,
I keep getting this error whenever I try to Simulate Building Performance.
"generateBDLInputFromWizardData()Error: Installing EEM run (Measure component)."  Often leading to a crash.

Which is then followed by....
> INPUT DATA MUST INCLUDE AT LEAST ONE SPACE COMMAND (lLineNum = 1000000)
>
> INPUT DATA MUST INCLUDE AT LEAST ONE SYSTEM COMMAND (lLineNum = 1000000)
>
> INPUT DATA MUST INCLUDE AT LEAST ONE ZONE COMMAND (lLineNum = 1000000)

Ive run the model for a month before and then this started happening just recently after I decided to "save as" into a new folder because the original project folder was getting cluttered.  However, it now happens to all versions of the model.

Has anyone encountered this?  Maybe saving the file outside of the equest projects directory did it?

Thanks!

Abel
Abel.levin at wyle.com