[Equest-users] Changing words with global parameters / parametric runs?

Robby Oylear robbyoylear at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 11:02:33 PST 2013

John,

Take a look at the following post I made on the eSimForums regading BDL
Expressions: http://www.esimforums.com/equest/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=139 which
can be helpful for starting out with BDL Functions.

However, the short answer is that you the #SI function is case sensitive.
 Your parameter value needs to be "NO", not "No".  I was able to make your
expression work simply by using capital letters in the global parameter
value.

-Robby