[Equest-users] -nan value?

Bill Greenbaum bill.greenbaum100 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 20:35:52 PST 2013

I agree with Dave Weigel's suggestion. EQuest thinks at least one number in a calculation you're attempting is not recognizable as a number.
-It could be blank;
-it could have a non-numerical character in it (even a blank space); or
-it could be formatted in a file or column as text ("5" is a text representation of the numerical symbol, but eQuest would read

-Bill Greenbaum