[Equest-users] conditioned/unconditioned zones

Ghoreishi, Amirhossein ghoreis1 at illinois.edu
Thu Feb 14 09:36:51 PST 2013

Hi Folks,

I have a 7-story building to model. The floors have the same zoning pattern, but in each floor whether each zone is conditioned or not differs from one floor to another, e.g., the lobby is not conditioned in the 1st and 3rd floor but should be conditioned in the 2nd and 4th floors. In addition to using DD wizard mode to make 7 shells and define different patterns for each shells, I was wondering if we can do this in SD wizard mode with one single shell, which has 7 floors.

Bests,