[Equest-users] Loop to Loop Heat Pump EIR - SPECIFIED-AT?

Bishop, Bill bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Thu Feb 7 06:37:12 PST 2013

Riley,

The DOE2 help topic for "Loop-to-Loop Heat-Pump" mentions (at the very bottom) that "the performance curves are normalized at the Eurovent rating conditions". I don't know what a Eurovent is - is that like the Chunnel? You can always plot out the performance curves to verify where they are normalized by determining the independent values (CHW and HWR temperatures) needed to get the dependent value to be equal to "1.0".

Regards,
Bill

[Senior Energy Engineer 28Jun2012]<mailto:wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com>