[Equest-users] tempermental eQuest

Jay B. Dyer jdyer at icthomasson.com
Thu Feb 7 09:01:10 PST 2013

I used to get those every model on Windows Vista and 7 machines.  If you are using those OS's, right click the eQuest icon (desktop or start menu, doesn't matter), choose properties, and select compatibility.  Check "run this program in compatibility mode for" and select XP Service pack 3.

James B. Dyer, P.E., LEED AP O+M, CEM
Senior Mechanical Engineer
IC Thomasson Associates, Inc.
622 Vassar St