[Equest-users] FW: Please Help

Mohammad Nasir Mohammad.Nasir at wtengineering.com
Thu Jan 3 13:43:49 PST 2013

Need some help

Mohammad A. Nasir
EIT & LEED AP
Mechanical Engineer
Desk: (224) 293-6316

[cid:image004.jpg at 01CDE9C5.3A14C040]

W-T Mechanical/Electrical
Engineering, LLC.
2675 Pratum Ave.
Hoffman Estates, IL. 60192
Phone: (224) 293-6333
Fax: (224) 293-6444

Chicago / Dallas / Las Vegas / Phoenix

W-T's Web Page<http://www.wtengineering.com/>     W-T's Facebook Page<http://www.facebook.com/pages/W-T-Engineering-Inc/145636975466102>     W-T's Twitter Page<http://twitter.com/wt_engineering>

NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this information, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender and destroy all printed copies and delete the material from all computers. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure. E-mail information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, be incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.