[Equest-users] Spray Pump power not showing on PV-A report

Ritwik Kakati rkakati at dagherengineering.com
Thu Jan 10 17:00:43 PST 2013

I modeled a LEED building with a closed circuit cooling tower (fluid cooler) and spray pumps. I entered the SPRAY-KW/CELL value, and verified that it is listed in the INP file. However, my PV-A report displays 0.00 for Spray Pwr Per Cell. I do know that the program is taking into consideration the  SPRAY-KW/CELL value because the Pumps & Aux energy changes when I enter 0 for spray pump power. USGBC has objected to the 0 value on the PV-A report, so can anyone suggest any solution for this issue? Is this a known bug in eQuest?

Thanks,

Ritwik.