[Equest-users] Beginner Question on Fan schedule

Jay M fd111441 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 14:29:39 PST 2013

Hi all,

I tried searching for an answer on archives but unable to find an answer.

I in Schematic Mode I set fan to "intermittent"  meaning HVAC fan is only on when heating/cooling is needed...

1) if I set it a value of "1" fan is on alwayst on
2) Set 0 Fan is "off"

Since it is in intermittent mode, when i set to 0.... there is never any cooling.  what am I doing wrong?  Because if i set fan schedule in Detailed edit mod to 1 the fan is always on and I don't want that.

I want intermittment fan schedule  but it's either 1 or 0 in the fan schedule...

Thanks!