[Equest-users] Spray Pump power not showing on PV-A report

Ritwik Kakati rkakati at dagherengineering.com
Fri Jan 11 09:09:15 PST 2013

Nick, Bill,

Thank you for your responses and for taking the time to look into this. I will use your suggestions and hopefully can convince USCIS.

Ritwik Kakati, LEED Green Associate
Design Engineer
DAGHER ENGINEERING, PLLC
29 Broadway, New York, NY 10006
T. 212.480.2591 x140
F. 212.480.2654
rkakati at dagherengineering.com
www.dagherengineering.com

Save Trees, Consider the Environment. Please print only when necessary.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential or proprietary information and use or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us and delete.  Dagher Engineering, PLLC has no responsibility for errors or discrepancies that may occur in the electronic transmission of data.