[Equest-users] convertion EPW to BIN files

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Mon Jan 14 11:51:19 PST 2013

Here's the file converted to *.BIN  (sent by separate e-mail).

For others using this procedure to produce *.BIN files from *.EPW files,  I'm glad to help
but I would like to point out that some of the weather data on the EnergyPlus Weather web
site are from commercial sources, such as this one which is an IWEC weather file produced
by ASHRAE in 2002.

That's not to say I have any problem with this way of getting weather files, but I do hope
that word can get back to ASHRAE that such efforts do provide a worthwhile service to the
HVAC community.

Joe
(former chair of ASHRAE TC 4.2 on Climatic Information 2003-2005)

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D
Moraga CA 94556