[Equest-users] eQuest - Windows 8 Compatibility

Dave Weigel - The Watt Doctors LLC dave.weigel at thewattdoctors.com
Wed Jan 23 13:21:52 PST 2013

Hi Jeremy,

Windows 8 no problem.  I strongly advise for best stability that you set compatibility mode to XP Service Pack 3 and check the Run as Administrator box while you’re in the compatibility dialog box.  Doing so almost completely eliminated the once-in-a-while eQuest freeze-up when working a large model. Same advice goes for Windows 7.

Dave