[Equest-users] cfm/person

Mike Hupel mhupel at aegiseng.ca
Tue Jul 2 11:31:15 PDT 2013

Does Rp not stand for pressure factor commonly used in calculating vestibule or door infiltration rate?  If that is the case Rp is part of a formula that calculates total cfm infiltration PPH (people per hour) using the door.

Michael Hupel, B.Tech, CEM, LEED®AP

Senior Mechanical Designer

Aegis Engineering Inc.

56 Pennsylvania Ave. Suite 18

Concord, ON L4K 3V9

(905) 761-1264 ext. 24

(905) 761-6949 fax

(647) 702-3316 cell

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This message may contain information that is confidential and/or protected by law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message.  Please note that although we will take all commercially reasonable efforts to prevent viruses from being transmitted from our systems, it is the responsibility of the recipient to check for and prevent adverse action by viruses on its own systems.