[Equest-users] results discrepancy between Rainbow report & DOE-2 BEPU report

Patrick J. O'Leary, Jr. poleary1969 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 09:47:14 PDT 2013

the 'rainbow' reports actually pull their data from a separate csv
format file named "project name - baseline design_EG_MoEU_ED.csv", not
from the .sim file.

you could, in theory, edit the .csv file to make the numbers match.  i
haven't tried doing so but since it is only a csv file you'd have to
change it every time you run the simulation.