[Equest-users] [Bldg-sim] Help with understanding different Baseline Systems and efficiency of one over the other

Christian Kaltreider ckaltreider at sudassociates.com
Fri Jul 19 05:56:48 PDT 2013

Anup,

In case you haven't done this already, the first thing I would do is take a
look at the 'Definitions' chapter in 90.1 for short descriptions of the
terminology.

Trane publishes educational material which explains the different system
types clearly and with a fair amount of detail.  The material is purely
educational.there is no sales pitch attached, which is refreshing.  You can
purchase a number of booklets on various topics.  The booklet most relevant
to your needs right now would probably be the "Introduction to HVAC Systems"
booklet, which is part of the Air Conditioning Clinic set.  Here is a link
to all of the booklets:

http://www.trane.com/COMMERCIAL/DNA/View.aspx?i=446

I hope this helps,

Christian