[Equest-users] DCV application (Baseline minimum OA)

Hall, Brendan BHall at karpinskieng.com
Tue Jul 23 04:44:15 PDT 2013

When applying DCV where it's not required, the baseline should be set constant at the 62.1 minimum and the proposed should be set as designed. If you aren't seeing any savings, make sure you have the cfm per person and the cfm per area set at the zone level. That is what is used to vary the amount of OA needed at the system level based on the occupancy schedule. There are a couple ways to input DCV but that is the one that seems to work most consistently for me. Hope that helps.

Brendan Hall,  PE, LEED AP BD+C
Engineer, Mechanical
karpinski
ENGINEERING
3135 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH  44115
P  216.391.3700<tel:216.391.3700> Ext 3111
E  bhall at karpinskieng.com<mailto:bhall at karpinskieng.com>
W www.karpinskieng.com<http://www.karpinskieng.com/>