[Equest-users] new_comer

Utku Simitli utku.simitli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 08:49:14 PDT 2013

Murat Bey,

>From the Polygon View Properties, you can adjust the snap priority. Did you
try to adjust snap priority : CAD as 1st, Polygon as No Snap and Grid as No
Snap?

You can also try to change the Snap Ranges. I think this can help you.

Best regards,

Utku Simitli

 <http://www.reengen.com/> reengen

Co-founder & Building Energy Analyst

Mechanical Engineer & Material Science Engineer

Reengen Enerji Ltd. Şti.

Resitpasa mh. İstinyeboyu cd.ITU Lojmanları

Vadi Blokları A2 Blok No:14

m: +90 530 469 48 69

e:  <mailto:utku.simitli at reengen.com> utku.simitli at reengen.com