[Equest-users] LEED reviewer requirements

David Eldridge DEldridge at grummanbutkus.com
Sat Jun 8 05:11:18 PDT 2013

Specialty means having the LEED AP BD+C credential, instead of the general or "legacy" LEED AP credential.

DSE Mobile

On Jun 8, 2013, at 5:39 AM, "vamshi ranga" <vamshiranga at gmail.com<mailto:vamshiranga at gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear All,

We are trying to get registered as GBCI reviewer. And I some doubts on the requirements need to be full filled for becoming a reviewer, It says

All reviewers on the organization's team must be LEED APs with specialty (BD+C, ID+C, O+M, ND).

I have doubt on, what are the ways to demonstrate the specialty? For example, being an architect and working on some project (Non LEED) will suffice the requirement for "Architectural Design and Construction". Is there any specific procedure or documentation required for demonstrating the capability?

BD&C

ID&C

O&M

ND

Architectural design

and construction

Required

Required

Optional

Required

Energy modeling, HVAC system design, and commissioning

Required

Required

Optional

Optional

Site design , construction, and management

Required

Optional

Optional

Required

Facility operations and management

Optional

Optional

Required

Optional

Neighborhood planning and transportation management

Optional

Optional

Optional

Required