[Equest-users] low heating requirements

Kent Beason kbeason at estesmcclure.com
Mon Jun 17 12:13:04 PDT 2013

Further to this, the design OA flow rate is high given it is a kennel: about
305 cfm/occupant (dog), or 12 ach.  I updated this entry from the 13.5
default to the 305 at the zone level in the four corner zones of the pd2
attached previously and (of course) this made a big difference.  That aside,
I'm still unsure that the outdoor air ratio is properly defined as mentioned
below.

Kent Beason

office - 903 581 2291

cell - 830 609 8904