[Equest-users] User expressions

Robby Oylear robbyoylear at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 10:38:24 PDT 2013

This is outside of the capabilities of eQUEST.  To my knowledge, every BDL
reference that you can use in a user expression has to be a definite value
i.e. does not vary during the hourly simulation.

My recommendation would be to use the RMI's 8760 schedule maker to create a
custom schedule that will vary your infiltration value based on outside air
temperature, however all of the values will be hard coded and specific to
the weather file you've created.  I've done this in the past for other
instances where I wanted to vary something based on the output of the
model.

-Robby