[Equest-users] Reheat energy

Sambhav Tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 23:46:41 PST 2013

Dear Friends,
                       I am doing a Hospital building in which we have hot
water reheat coils for humidity control . I am getting energy consumption
in end results in which my reheat kwh is more than space cooling kwh .

Why so high consumption in reheat. If i am leaving reheat deltaT to by
default error is comming that hot water loop has zero design flow else if i
am entering 30F than i am getting very high reheat energy consumption even
more than my cooling.

Please if anyone can give some suggestion.

Thanks
Sambhav