[Equest-users] sloping roof error

Amruta Khanolkar askhanol at asu.edu
Mon Mar 25 10:30:36 PDT 2013

Hi All,****

** **

I am modeling a building with sloping roof (all gable ends). Equest has
generated a pitched roof where the ridges don't match (at one intersection)
in plan as well as in their heights. I am getting following error while
equest is calculating pitched roof intersections and planes:****

** **

“Error 10: Not all roof surfaces could be completely generated”. I tried
revising the roof shape but it is not helping.****

** **

I have successfully changed the pitched roof to Gable roof for all the
wings except one (where the ridge has changed its elevation). How do I make
the ridge align with other ridges in plan and in height to make it a gable
end? ****

** **

I am attaching a image with this email.****

** **

****

** **

Please help.****

Amruta Khanolkar****

** **

*Amruta Khanolkar*
Mechanical Engineering
……………………………………………………

*SmithGroupJJR*
Arizona Center, 455 North Third St., Suite 250
Phoenix, AZ 85004
*
**t* 602.265.2200 *d* 602.824.5273 *f* 734.780.8787

Amruta.Khanolkar at smithgroupjjr.com ****

 ****

Ranked #1 for design quality and #2
overall<http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/9c2fc07c#/9c2fc07c/1> by
*Architect*,****

the magazine of the American Institute of Architects and****

recipient of the 2011 Landscape Architecture Firm Award
<http://www.asla.org/AwardRecipient.aspx?id=32408>****

from the American Society of Landscape Architects.
<http://www.asla.org/AwardRecipient.aspx?id=32408>****

 ****

Connect <http://www.smithgroup.com/?id=6> with us! www.smithgroupjjr.com****

 ****